Please enter your program information in the form below. Once submitted, the checkout page should load automatically.
[wufoo username=”medclerkships” formhash=”z1hgjfc81yp59jy” autoresize=”true” height=”665″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]
– Students have the option of placing a $200 deposit for STANDARD or $500 for select PREMIUM programs greater than 6 weeks (STANDARD) and 8 weeks (PREMIUM) in the future
– Deposits are refundable up to 8 weeks prior to your reserved clerkship/externship/elective start date
– Tuition payments must be made in full no later than 4 weeks for STANDARD & no later than 8 weeks for PREMIUM prior to the program start date and are refundable up to 6 weeks before your rotation start date for STANDARD and up to 8 weeks in advance for PREMIUM programs
– Once preceptor information has been assigned and made available, tuition fees are refundable only with an official government visa rejection notice. However, students are allowed to reschedule to an equivalent program if providing 8 weeks’ notice, or greater, at no additional cost, pending availability
– Any rescheduling and/or date changes after 6 weeks prior to your start date may be subject to an additional rescheduling fee. MedClerkships will attempt to schedule an equivalent program but the same program cannot be guaranteed, as it is based on availability
– Any travel, transportation, and/or lodging fees incurred are not the responsibility of MedClerkships. Hospital affiliations alone should not be the basis of lodging & travel plans. Please follow up with your coordinator and student contract for greater clarification on unforeseen circumstances (such as preceptor illness, absence, etc), if needed