Application Policy and Procedures
Please start by filling out the FREE application below and providing us with your current medical education status. Based on your qualifications and specialty/location search criteria, the system will match you with available program options in our network for which you are qualified and send these options to the email address entered on the application form. You will be notified typically within the same business day if there is availability matching your location and date requirements. Be sure to whitelist our domain medclerkships.com and expect the message to come from USCE@medclerkships.com.
There are NEVER any application or additional registration fees. Any deposits paid for upcoming programs are always deducted from the tuition balance, which is due roughly 4 weeks in advance of most programs (or later for expedited registrations for programs starting under 4 weeks away). No payment is required before you have selected a program and confirmed your desired schedule with one of our coordinators.
Before selecting a program, you can schedule a short telephone (or WhatsApp) consultation with our team of our program coordinators to further evaluate applicant suitability for the program or a specific clinical site and to address any elements of the application process. Applicants are also eligible for a FREE consultation call with one of our US-based physicians after submitting their resume. See our full policies at medclerkships.com/FAQ
Any earned letter(s) of recommendation (LOR) will be provided no later than 4 weeks after the last date of the USCE (when applicable), provided you satisfactorily complete the USCE and meet the goals and objectives as discussed with your preceptor at the start of the experience. All Letters of Recommendation (LORs) are performance-based, written personally by your preceptor, and do not mention MedClerkships. Our preceptors also offer the services of uploading letters directly to ERAS, if needed.
Please fill out the application below and expect the list of available options to arrive via email. You will be provided with a unique Document Upload link once your application has been processed:
Deposit, Refund, & Rescheduling Policy:
- Students have the option of placing a $200 deposit for STANDARD or $500 for select PREMIUM programs greater than 8 weeks in the future – Deposits are refundable up to 8 weeks prior to your reserved USCE start date
- Tuition payments must be made in full no later than 4 weeks prior to the program start date and are refundable up to 8 weeks before your rotation start date for STANDARD and up to 8 weeks in advance for PREMIUM programs
- Once preceptor information has been assigned and made available, tuition fees are refundable only with an official government visa rejection notice. However, students are allowed to reschedule to an equivalent program if providing 8 weeks notice, or greater, at no additional cost, pending availability
- Any rescheduling and/or date changes after 8 weeks prior to your start date may be subject to an additional rescheduling fee. MedClerkships will attempt to schedule an equivalent program but the same program cannot be guaranteed, as it is based on availability
- Any travel, transportation, and/or lodging fees incurred are not the responsibility of MedClerkships. Hospital affiliations alone should not be the basis of lodging & travel plans. Please follow up with your coordinator and student contract for greater clarification on unforeseen circumstances (such as preceptor illness, absence, etc), if needed
- Once a student enrollment letter has been issued, there is a $300 non-refundable hold placed on your account. This is part of your account balance and not an additional fee, only applies once enrollment letter has been issued. Regardless of outcome, this fee is non-refundable at that point, no exceptions
- Full refund exceptions are made with any visa denials/rejections minus enrollment letter fee (if applicable). If you provide official embassy rejection/denial proof, we will refund your fees in full (minus enrollment letter fee, if issued) regardless of when notice is given. Official proof includes: embassy rejection letter, full application copy showing your name & application #, and city name where you applied
Full Deposit, Rescheduling, and Refund Policy can be found at medclerkships.com/FAQ
MedClerkships does not sell or rent any personal data submitted by visitors to our site to any third parties. At this time, MedClerkships does not collect personal data except for use in the enrollment or application process. In the future MedClerkships may collect personal data, in which case, the following rules apply: The company respects the privacy of users visiting our web sites and will abide by all applicable laws concerning the release of personal information. On occasion, we may use certain directory information that we have collected to send you information about products and services, or updates and other information we think may be of interest to you. Any user reviews, student interviews, and feedback submitted to MedClerkships may be used for promotional marketing materials.